Welcome back from the break. As always, our first priority is the safety of our students. Please help us to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by reviewing the following guidelines:
- If someone in your household has tested positive, is experiencing symptoms, or awaiting test results, you MUST quarantine and call the school office.
- Unless you have a positive test, or have been exposed to someone with a positive test, all students will be returning to campus starting January 6th, 2021 (tomorrow).
- If you have been exposed within the last 10 days, or are exposed moving forward, please stay home and call the front office of your campus.
- The front office will need a copy of the positive test result in order for the student to go temporarily remote and not be counted absent.
- Students requesting distance learning as a result of exposure are required to provide a physician’s note stating when the student is cleared to return to school.
- Remember, if the student is temporarily remote, the student must submit an assignment and/or check-in each day for attendance purposes.
- Masks will be required for ALL students 4th grade and above; please make sure the masks are clean.
- MISD will still release early on Thursdays for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
We thank you for your continued support in helping keep our students, staff, and community safe during these unprecedented times.